Senior Web Engineer
Enlighten is one of the nation’s leading independent digital marketing agencies fuelling brand growth and consumer engagement through integrated web innovation, digital advertising, social marketing, emerging platforms and marketing intelligence. We work with an eclectic roster of brands spanning the CPG, financial services, premium retail and health/wellness segments. Major client accounts include: Hunter Douglas, John Frieda, illy caffé, Giant Eagle, AAA Life Insurance, Bioré, Jimmy John’s, Johnson & Johnson, Assurant Health and more.
Enlighten is looking for an exceptional, self directed software engineer with 8-10 years of web development experience. You will work alongside an elite team of engineers who are passionate about solving complex interactive challenges on the web.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the entire lifecycle of interactive projects on both web and mobile platforms: turning business requirements into technical specifications; making architectural decisions and configuring hardware; and directing efforts of team members working alongside you on the code. You should enjoy working with designers, and be eager to push technology to enable design.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or other technical field
- Microsoft Certified Developer
- Fluency in implementing Microsoft .NET solutions using C# and/or VB.NET
- Experience with Visual Studio 2008+
- Strong OO background and experience
- Experience building websites utilizing Content Management Systems
- Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008 including relational database design
- Experience with integrating third party applications such as Google Maps, Facebook
- Experience with web services / WCF
- Strong problem-solving, written & verbal communication skills
- Customer & quality focused w/ excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of Java, CSS2 are a real plus
At Enlighten we prize individualism, excellence, irreverence, humor, and a high degree of personal integrity. Our culture is fun, informal, energetic, and deeply humane. We offer a generous benefits package, along with an attractive compensation and bonus plan.
If you’d like to join our team, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org