Senior Digital Strategist
Enlighten is an integrated digital marketing agency specializing in brand growth and consumer engagement through web innovation, platform development, social marketing, digital advertising and marketing intelligence. We are based in Ann Arbor, Michigan and serve an eclectic roster of clients such as John Frieda, Hunter Douglas, illy caffé, Jimmy John’s, OhioHealth, AAA Life, Johnson & Johnson, Domino’s Pizza and more.
We are currently seeking an experienced, creative and dynamic individual for a senior role in our strategy practice. The Senior Digital Strategist at Enlighten is equal parts consultant, technologist, marketer and consumer behaviorist. Our strategists work as part of an integrated planning, design and development team with an emphasis on synthesizing business objectives, digital consumer needs, market opportunities, competitive factors and core requirements into a compelling narrative and a prioritized plan of action.
- Has a minimum of 6 years work experience in strategic consulting, marketing strategy or digital media/technology. An advanced professional degree is preferred (MBA from a top-tier university) but proven expertise in digital technology and strategy is more critical.
- Experience in multiple consumer/business segments with a solid grounding in the core trends, issues and opportunities at the intersection of business strategy, digital marketing/technology and consumer behavior.
- Solid grounding in consumer research and behavioral analysis including both primary/secondary and qualitative/quantitative research methodologies.
- Demonstrated success in crafting digital marketing strategies, UX requirements, design personas, research/test plans and recommendation documents.
- Must be a big-picture, innovative thinker with the analytic rigor to deconstruct complex problems, connect the dots and clearly describe the “why” behind any recommendation.
- Must be a polished and persuasive communicator with the confidence and skill to produce written and verbal presentations for a C-level audience.
- Must be an avid consumer of, and active participant in the digital media revolution. Casual observers need not apply.
Areas of Responsibility
- Identifies and outlines prioritized business objectives and digital consumer needs for client projects.
- Leads primary and secondary research to identify and validate consumer needs, market opportunities, competitive factors and strategic priorities.
- Leads and facilitates strategic planning and discovery sessions with clients and internal teams with an emphasis on building a decision framework around business objectives, segmentation and prioritized user needs.
- Writes detailed design personas to capture the critical attitudes, behaviors, technographics and use-case scenarios of target segments.
- Works closely with account, content strategy, UX design and technology leads to filter recommendations through core considerations and requirements necessary to keep solutions “on strategy”.
- Works with account, analytics and media teams to analyze digital campaign performance, assess opportunities for optimization and recommend program improvements going forward.
- Closely monitors market activity and writes situational analyses, strategic briefs, POVs and other business analyses to articulate core trends, issues and opportunities at the intersection of digital marketing, technology and design.
At Enlighten we prize individualism, excellence, irreverence, humor, and a high degree of personal integrity. If you’d like to join our team, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com